Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The blog is back!

Hello, Hornets!  I'm pleased to announce that this year, after a far too long hiatus, that my Henley Middle School blog is making a comeback.  I hope to use this blog to keep you updated about what is happening at Henley and all of the wonderful experiences your children are having in their classrooms.  My goal is to have a new post at least once every two weeks.  If you've got any ideas for topics that you think the Henley community would like to hear about, please e-mail me at pmclaughlin@k12albemarle.org.  I'm excited to be taking this opportunity to again connect with parents, students, teachers and community members using the technology that our children have come to expect in their classrooms.  Here's to a great year and go Hornets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment